Tuesday 15 January 2008

Westminster Abbey photos and more

I forgot my camera that day, but luckily my roommates are great photographers and were generous enough to let me post their photos on my blog. Enjoy!

You literally get off the tube stop and bam! Hello Big Ben!

The Millenium Eye across the Thames River from the Westminster area. It's being cleaned now through March, but we're hoping to catch a clear day and go on it to get a great view of London.

Big Ben and myself. Obviously, the I am outshadowed by the tower. Fact: Big Ben is actually the bell inside the tower.

Houses of Parliament. We're taking a class trip there sometime during the semester.

Steff and I in front of Westminster.

Look at how gorgeous the outside of the abbey is! It's absolutely incredible.

Walking in through the Great North Door of Westminster. So beautiful.

The three roomies outside of Westminster. We were so excited to go inside, but not so happy that we couldn't take pictures once we were there. It's just something you have to see for yourself.

This is one of my favorite shots of London so far. I actually stole it from my roomie, Pam, who is the superior photographer.

I love the musicians in the tube. This one was playing an accordian and had a wooden heel and a tamborine attached to her shoe for the rhythm. She was actually really good!

No comments: